Lead Auditor Course in Singapore
About the ISO Lead Auditor Course
The ISO lead auditor course is a training program designed to provide individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to become lead auditors for ISO management systems. Candidates will gain the skills and knowledge to perform first, second and third-party audits of organizations against ISO standards. The training covers all aspects of auditing, from planning and conducting audits to reporting on findings and follow-up.
Lead Auditor Course in Singapore Provided by IAS
IAS, in association with our sister concern, Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS), offers IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) approved ISO lead auditor courses in Singapore to train delegates to become the world’s best lead auditors. The CQI-IRCA ISO Lead auditor course helps delegates to manage the audit process from start to finish. IAS offers the following CQI-IRCA Certified ISO Lead Auditor Courses:
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor Course in Singapore
- ISO 22000:2018 FSMS Lead Auditor Course in Singapore
- ISO/IEC 27001:2022 ISMS Lead Auditor Course in Singapore
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor Course in Singapore
- ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Lead Auditor Course in Singapore
- ISO 22301:2019 BCMS Lead Auditor Course in Singapore
What the Lead Auditor Course in Singapore Cover?
Our ISO Lead Auditor Course includes the following:
- Presentations to widen your knowledge with real-life examples
- Group discussions to connect with similar minds
- Case studies and mock audits to boost your confidence
- Exercises and frequent assessments to assess your knowledge
- Final written examination to evaluate your skills
- Professional certificate for successful completion
Duration and Method of Training for the ISO Lead Auditor Course
Become an internationally recognized IRCA certified lead auditor by completing our 5 day training program successfully. The 40 hours of training provides delegates the confidence to initiate the audit program against international standards.
The ISO lead auditor course offered by IAS is delivered through the following modes:
- Classroom Training – This form of training is conducted in a classroom with students listening to lectures and participating in interactive discussions with the instructor and other participants. This learning style creates a conducive environment for learning.
- In-house – IAS also provides on-site training for organizations that want to teach their employees. This type of education is tailored to the demands of the organization and may be given either at its headquarters or at a nearby location of the company’s choosing.
- Virtual Training Mode – IAS offers Virtual ISO Lead Auditor Course conducted via Zoom meetings. This form of learning allows for a more adaptable schedule, with candidates able to learn from the comfort of their own homes. The courses are real-time and interactive, allowing students to pose queries and engage in discussions with the instructor and other participants.
Who Can Enroll in a Lead Auditor Course in Singapore?
Our ISO lead auditor course can be taken up by any individuals as listed below:
- People looking for a professional training course to become a certified lead auditor
- Individuals involved in the implementation and maintenance of an ISO management system
- Auditors of the ISO management system
- Internal auditors who want to sharpen their skills
- Professionals who want to lead the management system
- Top management
- Business owners
- Management system representatives and consultants
Check out our ISO Internal Auditor Training Schedule to Book Your Slot Today!
ISO Lead Auditor Course Prerequisites
To participate in this training and to make this training beneficial, candidates are advised to have the basic knowledge of:
- ISO standards
- Management system concepts
- Benefits and importance
- PDCA cycle
- Key terms and definitions
For those who are not familiar with ISO standards, it is advisable to take an ISO internal auditor course prior to taking an ISO lead auditor course. This helps you understand the concepts easier and make your training session more interesting.
Please see our ISO Lead Auditor course frequently asked questions page to learn more about the ISO Lead Auditor Course or Also check out our blog on how to get ISO Certification!