ISO Course in Singapore
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading ISO lead auditor Course provider in delivering ISO Course in Singapore for various ISO Schemes.
List of ISO Course in Singapore offered by IAS:
IAS offers IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) approved ISO lead auditor courses in Singapore to train delegates to become the world’s best lead auditors. The CQI-IRCA ISO Lead auditor course helps delegates to manage the full audit of the management system they learn.
From ISO 9001 to ISO 22301, ISO course in Singapore delivered by IAS is CQI-IRCA accredited ISO lead auditor training courses for all popular ISO management system standards. Some of them are:
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS lead auditor training
- ISO 22000:2018 FSMS lead auditor training
- ISO 27001:2022 ISMS lead auditor training
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS lead auditor training
- ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS lead auditor training
- ISO 22301:2019 BCMS lead auditor training
Choose your course and book your place now! Contact us to have a free discussion about the suitable ISO Lead Auditor course in Singapore and improve your auditing career!
What does our ISO Course in Singapore Cover?
Our Training session includes:
- Presentations to widen your knowledge with better examples
- Group discussion to connect with similar minds
- Case studies and Mock audits to boots your confidence
- Exercises and frequent assessments to assess your knowledge
- Final written examination to evaluate your skills
- Certificate of attendance to encourage your knowledge and skills
- Professional certificate for successful completion
- The course fee covers:
- ISO course material
- ISO certificate
ISO Course in Singapore -Duration of the training
Become an internationally recognized IRCA certified lead auditor by completing our 5 days training program successfully. The 40 hours of training provides delegates the confidence to initiate the audit program against international standards. IAS conducts lead auditor training in two formats. In-class training is organized either at our organization or at the conference halls of the hotels in Singapore.
Now, IAS initiated a new way to enhance the existing auditing skills of the delegates through Virtual classroom training. This training mode helps you learn the essential requirements to perform the external audit from the comfort of your own lace.
Why ISO lead auditor course in Singapore?
ISO lead auditor course in Singapore which is locally available enables the participants to understand the requirements of international standards and helps them with knowledge and skills to perform first, second and as well as third-party audits in compliance with auditing guidelines of ISO 19011. You can gain the skills to plan and conduct the internal audit, supplier audit and third-party audit by completing our ISO lead auditor course in singapore successfully.
Who can take ISO Course in Singapore?
Our ISO lead auditor course can be taken up by any individiual as listed below:
- People looking for a professional training course to become a certified lead auditor
- Individuals involved in the implementation and maintenance of management system
- Auditors of the management system
- Internal auditors who want to sharpen their skills
- Professionals who want to lead the management system
- Top management
- Business owners
- Management system representatives and consultants
What is required?
To participate in this training and to make this training beneficial, the delegates are advised to have the basic knowledge of:
- ISO standards
- Management system concepts
- Benefits and importance
- PDCA cycle
- Key terms and definitions
This course is a perfect treat if you take it after learning the ISO internal auditor course. This helps you understand the concepts easier and make your training session more interesting.
ISO Course in Singapore- Benefits
- Knowledge and skills
By participating in this training, you can understand the requirements of ISO standards, principles of the quality management system, the latest management system auditing techniques to plan and execute the full audit of the management system. This course helps you gain the essential knowledge and skills to perform exceptional audits at any organization against international standards.
- Audit planning to the closing of non-conformities
Become a competitive lead auditor who can plan, perform, manage, report, and follow-up both internal and external audits with our ISO lead auditor training course. This comprehensive course includes everything for you to understand the roles and responsibilities of the lead auditors.
- ISO lead auditor certification
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to apply and get your name registered in the CQI-IRCA registry as a lead auditor.
What are the roles and responsibilities of a lead auditor?
On completing the lead auditor course, the delegate will acquire sufficient knowledege, skill and competence in handling the following responsibilites:
- Schedule, conduct and manage the full audit of ISO standards without any guidance
- Understand the structure of international standards
- Understand the latest auditing techniques and methodologies
- Perform the third-party audit, prepare the audit reports and provide effective corrective actions for the implementation of the system
- Identify the gap in your organization’s management system
- Implement the management with best practices in the industry
- Become the leader of the audit team
- Conduct awareness training for your employees
Our exam pattern
The written examination will be conducted at the end of the training program. All the delegates who are taking our training program should participate in this examination to achieve the certificate. The question pattern consists of 4 sections. The delegates should score the maximum to achieve the professional lead auditor certificate.
To know more about ISO Course in Singapore or for ISO Lead Auditor course in Singapore contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org