Product Certification in Singapore
IAS (Integrated Assessment Services) is a top-searching product certification body in Singapore. We offer product certifications on a variety of product certification schemes such as:
- CE Marking Certification
- Green Certification
- GOST-R Certification
- BRC Certification
- RoHS Certification, etc.
Why Product Certification?
Product certification assures that a product is tested for quality and meets the compliance to be sold in a certain local market or country. Certification is a process of verifying or qualifying the product that it confirms the regulations and is developed by following the designed standard criteria. It ensures product quality, safety and sustainability. The product certification increases the visibility of your products and helps customers differentiate your products from other competitors. This voluntary certification for testing and conformity promotes credibility and increases the profit of your business. Moreover, by involving in testing and certification the organizations can establish the quality performance of their products.
Benefits of obtaining product certification
- The product certification establishes your product’s quality
- Enhances consumers’ confidence
- Assures your products’ confirms the mandatory certification requirements
- One of the legal requirements for most products such as electrical and electronic products, medical devices, etc.
- Ensures the products are safe, reliable and sustainable
- Helps enter the business market
- Creates new export opportunities
- Allows importing products from another country
- Increases the product value
- Increases credibility
- Free- marketability
- Enhances sales in the market
- Improves credibility
- Promotes brand image
- Increases the profit of your business
IAS – the Best Certification Body in Singapore
IAS is a globally recognized certification body in Singapore, famous for auditing and issuing product certification on different schemes. Our auditors are experienced professionals who support the product manufacturers to meet the desired guidelines as per the trend of the global market. We have years of experience in providing certification for a wide range of products so we help you effectively to achieve the specifications of the applied products to get the certification.
Our auditors are skilled experts who have real-time experience in issuing production will helps our clients in each step of the certification process.
Other than Singapore, IAS also has several representatives in various Asian countries including India, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Bangladesh, etc.
IAS also provides system certification on various ISO management system standards such as ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 50001:2018, ISO 22000:2018, ISO 22301:2012, ISO 13485:2016, ISO 17025:2017 for laboratories, ISO 15189 for medical laboratories, etc.
Once you successfully achieve product certification through IAS, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our product certification Search Page!
IAS’ Product Certification Procedure
Product certification is used as a tool to identify quality products. This process helps the product manufacturers to assess the conformity of their products. Also, this certification helps the manufacturers, retailers or regulators to check whether their products comply with mandatory requirements. IAS follows the simple certification process to issue product certification.
- Contact us by sending the application form
- Or call us directly to know the certification process specific to your products
- Our certification team will guide you choose the right certification that helps in the promotion of your products
- The application should include the product specifications, raw materials used to develop the product, product manufacturing process, quality compliance, product manual, packaging details (if any), manufacturing process, legal requirements, etc.
- After receiving the application from the product manufacturers/organizations, IAS’ technical team will review the application.
- Our team will send you a quotation that states the terms and conditions of IAS.
- If you have signed the contract, IAS will assign a team to initiate the auditing process for your product.
- Our auditors will analyze all the possible requirements that match with your products and identify the specific requirements
- Then the evaluation process will begin (the auditors evaluate the product based on the applicable standard requirements)
- If any nonconformity identified during the audit, the auditing team will issue the audit report with a deviation report.
- The gaps in the effectiveness of the implementation methods are called non-conformity.
- The non-conformities should be closed within the specified time given by the auditors.
- The corrective actions should be accepted by the auditing team.
- After the evaluation, our auditors will close the non-conformities on effective implementation.
- Finally, IAS will release the certificate
- You can use the log as per the logo rules
- You can use the certificate for advertising your product or for social promotion.
Also check out our blog on how to get ISO Certification!