AS 9100 Certification in Singapore
What is AS 9100 Certification?
AS 9100 is a widely adopted quality management system standard for the aerospace industry.AS 9100 certification demonstrates that an organization has implemented a quality management system that meets the requirements of the AS 9100 standard and is able to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Why Get AS 9100 Certification in Singapore?
There are a number of reasons why your organization may want to pursue AS 9100 certification in Singapore. For one, the certification can help you gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. In the aerospace industry, many customers require their suppliers to be certified to AS 9100 in order to be considered for business. By becoming certified, you can make your organization more attractive to potential customers and win more business.
In addition, the certification can help improve your organization’s quality management system. The requirements of the AS 9100 standard are designed to help organizations continuously improve their quality management processes. As a result, pursuing AS 9100 certification can help your organization become more efficient and effective in the way it manages quality.
Benefits of AS 9100 Certification in Singapore
- It can help your company to be more successful in tenders and bids for projects, as it is now a requirement for many aerospace companies.
- It can improve communication and coordination between departments within your company, as well as with customers and suppliers.
- It can help to streamline processes and procedures, resulting in increased efficiency and productivity.
- It can improve quality control and assurance procedures, ensuring that products meet the highest standards.
- It can provide a competitive edge in the marketplace, as it demonstrates a commitment to quality and safety.
- It can help to build confidence and trust with customers, as they know that your company is adhering to the highest industry standards.
- It can give employees a sense of pride in their workplace, knowing that they are part of a company that is committed to excellence.
Which Organizations Should Apply?
AS 9100 certification is relevant for any organization that supplies products or services to the aerospace industry. This includes manufacturers of aircraft, engines, parts, and components, as well as suppliers of materials, software, ground support equipment, and other services.
Audit Procedure for AS 9100 Certification in Singapore
The audit procedure for AS 9100 certification in Singapore consists of 2 audit stages:
1] Stage 1 Audit (Preliminary audit)- The first stage of AS 9100 Certification audit is to find out whether an organization is ready to proceed with the second stage (a Certification audit). It begins with a thorough knowledge of the company’s policies, procedures, goals, risks, and then assesses the effectiveness of the organization’s quality management system by talking to staff and conducting audits of processes and procedures.
2] Stage 2 Audit (Certification Audit) – In this final audit stage, the organization’s entire management system is examined and audited to confirm that it fulfills all of the standards’ criteria. The duration it takes to go through stage 2 of the AS 9100 audit is determined by a firm’s size as well as how many sites it has.
An AS 9100 certificate will be granted after the successful completion of these two audit phases.
Get AS 9100 Certified in Singapore Through IAS
Integrated Assessment Services Pvt. Ltd. (IAS) is a leading certification body that provides AS 9100 certification in Singapore. We have over 15 years of substantial experience in providing quality ISO services. We offer a complete range of services to help organizations in the aerospace industry implement and improve their quality management systems. We also provide training and support on the requirements of the AS 9100 standard.
Kindly contact us to have a free discussion about AS 9100 certification in Singapore for your organization! Request a quote now!
Visit our AS9100 Certification frequently asked questions page!