CE Certification in Singapore
CE Certification or Marking is the manufacturer’s declaration for the product that meets the requirements of the applicable European Economic Area directives. The CE marking is a symbol of free marketability in Europe. It is one of the key elements to prove that your product has been manufactured according to European directives.
IAS issues CE certification in Singapore, in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, UAE Oman Qatar Philippines Kuwait countries with more than 600 clients covering various products on which it is used for sale or use in Europe must carry the CE marking. The standards and directives of the EEA are a set of legal requirements to ensure a common level of product safety across all member states. If a manufacturer complies with these rules, it can affix the CE symbol on its products to assure customers that they conform with those rules.
By affixing the CE marking to their products, manufacturers are declaring that the product meets all of the requirements of the applicable directives.
The manufacturer also takes on some responsibility for placing these products on the market, including possible liabilities in case there is a problem with the product after it has been placed on the market. They will be liable for any damage caused by the product, whether the damage is caused by a defect in the product itself or not.
IAS provides a very simple yet efficient CE Certification certification process to help your organization achieve CE Certification in a timely manner!
- Identification of the product
- Applicable European directives and standards referenced by the directive(s)
- European technical assessment report demonstrating compliance with essential requirements
- A statement confirming conformity with the associated document (if any), such as installation and operating instructions
- Statement of conformity with the provisions of one or more European directives;
- Name and address of the manufacturer (and country if different);
- The Conformity Assessment Procedure: There are three ways to demonstrate conformance. They are type examination, quality system assessment, and production quality assurance.
- Type Examination shows that the type of product has been assessed against specified requirements. This can be carried out as a single case, as a series of cases or as uninterrupted conformity assessment where initial assessment is carried out for batches or consignments from one specific supplier.
- In this case, the manufacturer only needs to have only have demonstrated compliance with those essential requirements which are relevant to the particular type of product. A manufacturer choosing this route must provide enough information for the notified body to complete their assessment, but not so much that they become “overloaded” with unnecessary paperwork. The notified body does not need to re-assess the same documentation every time a new batch or consignment is submitted.
About CE Certification
CE certification or marking is a European conformity certification that ensures conformity with health, safety, and environmental standards for products sold within the European Market.
CE Certification for Products are also recognized in the global markets other than EEA, This makes the CE marking recognizable worldwide even to people who are not familiar with the European Economic Area. It is Similar to FCC declaration standards for electronic devices in the USA.
The CE marking is the manufacturer’s declaration for the product that meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives.
The CE mark consists of a logo and, the four-digit identification number of the Notified Body involved in the conformity assessment procedure (if applicable).
“CE” is abbreviated as “Conformite Europeenne”. The CE marking is a symbol of free marketability in the European internal market.
How CE Certification in Singapore is achieved?
Any product manufacturer or trader or user who intended to obtain CE Certification in Singapore should ensure that the product meets quality and safety standards it must be tested by a third party before being placed on the market.
The manufacturer or the product holder in singapore must also show compliance with the relevant directives or regulations by applying the CE marking or EC Declaration of Conformity. The product will then be able to be freely placed on the market throughout Europe.
The manufacturer must declare that the products are designed, manufactured, and packed in accordance with all relevant European directives for CE certification marks. It also requires that products are not marketed until compliance is shown.
The manufacturer cannot affix the CE marking to a product without first ensuring that it has been manufactured in conformity with the specific requirements of each directive, and after carrying out a conformity assessment procedure covering all relevant aspects of the design and manufacture of the product.
The manufacturer must also make sure that their products meet all essential requirements of the relevant directives.
IAS CE certification in Singapore
IAS is one of the Leading certification body in issuing CE certification in Singapore, We Guide you to get CE Marking and provide CE Certification – European Conformity Certificate for your products.
If you are looking for the best CE certification consultant in Singapore, don’t look beyond IAS to provide your company with all the necessary documentation required for CE certification. We assure you to offer the right guidance and information regarding CE marking that will help you get quickly to market with minimum cost risk and time wastages.
The products which need CE Certification include are
- Toy safety
- Medical devices
- Electrical equipment,
- Radio and Telecom terminal equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Pressure Equipment,
- Gas appliances
- Personal protective equipment etc
Five Steps to Your Product’s CE Certification in Singapore
- Step 1: Determine European legislation
- Step 2: Identify the applicable directives and harmonized standards
- Step 3: Consult with the internal audit team, internal quality department, technical department.
- Step 4: Prepare application & documentation for CE certification services.
- Step 5: Submit the application to IAS
Our support Team is here to help you in each step. Once you successfully achieve CE Certification through IAS, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our CE Certification Search Page!
Benefits of CE Certification or Marking
It allows the manufacturer to freely sell their product throughout the European Economic Area.
- Promotes health and safety
- Enhances product credibility
- This leads to improved sales and greater customer satisfaction
- Ensures product compliance with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety
- and environmental protection legislation
- Permits the withdrawal of the nonconforming products by enforcement authorities
- Reduce liability claims, timescale, and costs
WhatsApp: +65 3159 1803
Phone: +65 3159 1803