ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
What is ISO 9001
- ISO 9001:2015 is specific requirements for effective implementation of quality management system when an organization:
- Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services to meet customer and statutory and regulatory requirements,
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective implementation of the quality management system, including processes to improve the system,
- All the requirements of ISO are generic and are intended to be applicable to any industries and organizations, regardless of its type or size, products and services they provides.
Integrated Assessment Services Pte Ltd is an established certification body with an experienced training wing dedicated on training of ISO 9001 Quality Management system, 14001 Environmental Management Systems, 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System. We are recognized ISO 9001 Internal Auditor training providers in the Local cities of Singapore like Hougang, Tampines, Pasir Ris, .Yishun, Choa Chu Kang, Toa Payoh, Bukit Batok.
- Quality Assurance executives/Managers/Engineers
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of QMS
- QMS consultants
- Persons who wish a career in QMS auditing
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Singapore
Integrated Assessment Services Pvt Ltd is a leading ISO Training and certification Organization we provide various ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor and Online ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor courses in association by our sister concern EAS.
About ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Delivery:
ISO Internal Auditor Training is conducted for 16 hours, lecture type, training carried out by a registered lead auditor faculty. It’s a 2 day training program carried out through an experienced lead auditor as faculty. Package includes lunch and course materials.
End of the programme, all candidates must appear an examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through this final Evaluation.
ISO Internal Auditor Training is conduction throughOnline ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor course through our website. This course is a self-study method, which provides access upon clearing the payment for around 60 days. During this period the student can login at any point of time and read the content.
A highly simplified content with several examples provided to address each clause with audit perspective, downloadable course materials, downloadable standards are provided. Simple exercises are designed for easy understanding of the concepts. Within these 60 days, the delegate can choose a date for writing his online examination. On successful completion, IAS releases the soft copy of certificate to the delegate.
Check out our ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Schedule to Book Your Slot Today!
ISO 9001 Internal auditor Course Content:
- Day 1 – Introduction to Quality Management System and overview of Clauses of ISO 9001:2015
Awareness of changes from ISO 9001:2008 to 2015 Understanding of customer focus and continual improvement in organizations
- Day 2 – Methodology of Audits, help to understand and to identify of a NC through giving various scenarios thus concluded with an exam.
- The purpose, structure and significance of a QMS
- The terms and definitions used in auditing, including objectives, criteria and scope
- Auditor/lead auditor responsibilities and the audit cycle
- Planning and conducting audits of processes for which documented procedures do or do not exist
Gathering and evaluating objective evidence
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
The students are recommended to have the following prior knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard before attending this Internal Auditor course. Students can also consider enrolling for Online ISO 9001:2015 awareness/foundation course.
Understanding of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
- You will have an overview about the management system.
- Qualifies the individual to organize the company for third party and helps to improve the control environment of organization.
- Increases accountability of the individuals in the organization and also establishes integrity within the organization.
Qualified Individuals helps the organization to equip the company when an external audit comes up.
WhatsApp: +65 3159 1803
Phone: +65 3159 1803
Contact Us or click the Nomination form to register for this course. Our training coordinator will contact you for the next level. Also visit our ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training frequently asked questions page to learn more.