ISO 22000 Certification
About ISO 22000 Certification
IAS provide ISO 22000 Certification against the ISO 22000:2018 standard, which combines all necessary measures for establishing food safety in the entire food chain. Food safety management standards are developed by experts in the food industry. Irrespective of the size or sector, ISO 22000 certification is applicable to every organization in food chain industry.
About ISO 22000 in Singapore
ISO 22000 in Singapore is becoming increasingly popular due to its ability to provide businesses with an effective, efficient and standardized way of managing food safety risks. It is designed to help organisations maintain a Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) system that meets the requirements of multiple food safety standards. Adopting ISO 22000 in Singapore can not only ensure compliance with local regulations but also enable organisations to provide a safe and hygienic food environment.
Importance of ISO 22000 Certification
ISO 22000 certification is an ideal solution for businesses looking to demonstrate their commitment to food safety and quality control. ISO 22000 certification provides organisations with a unified global system for managing food safety risks and improving the way they manage their operations. With ISO 22000 certification, organisations can gain access to international markets, demonstrate product quality and safety, increase consumer confidence in food products, and improve their overall food safety management system.
In addition, ISO 22000 certification also helps organisations to better manage food safety risks across all levels of the supply chain. By ensuring that suppliers and other stakeholders are following established procedures for food safety, businesses can reduce the risk of contamination or spoilage due to poor handling practices. Moreover, ISO 22000 certification helps organisations to establish a consistent system for testing, monitoring and verifying food safety compliance.
Process to obtain an ISO 22000 Certification
- Organizations initially adopt the ISO 22000 standards requirements and define documentation on how this standard is practiced, monitored and continually improved. Once the system is implemented, you can send the ISO 22000 certification application form to IAS.
- The process of ISO 22000 certification includes 2 stages
- Stage 1 : Readiness Audit
- Stage 2 : Effectiveness Audit
- The auditor presents list of deviations to management. According to the deviations, the certification body determines the time required for its closure including the correction and corrective actions which are approved by the certification body. After the closure of the deviations, ISO 22000 Certification is awarded to the organization.
To know more about what will be covered during the ISO 22000 certification audit, please click here.
ISO 22000 Certification Benefits
ISO 22000 in Singapore helps organizations implement a food safety management system that improves their overall performance in food safety. Key potential benefits of achieving ISO 22000 certification includes the following:
- The ability to provide food-related products and services that are safe and meet regulatory requirements consistently.
- Improved risks management in food safety processes.
Why Choose IAS for ISO 22000 Certification in Singapore?
Integrated Assessment Services Pte. Ltd. is a leading ISO 22000 certification body in Singapore. IAS works closely with local and international businesses to ensure they are adhering to the best practices for food safety management. With its team of experienced auditors and consultants, IAS is equipped to help organizations navigate the complexities of the ISO 22000 certification process efficiently and effectively. IAS is committed to helping its clients achieve their food safety goals and providing them with the resources they need to implement ISO 22000 in Singapore and maintain their ISO 22000 certification. If you’re looking for a reliable partner for your ISO 22000 certification needs, look no further than IAS.
Contact IAS today to learn more about ISO 22000 certification, or visit our frequently asked questions page!
Also check out our blog on how to get ISO Certification!