ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Singapore
We all accept the fact that auditing is not an easy job as it possesses heavy duties and complex situations. If you wish to gain in-depth knowledge in ISMS (Information Security Management System) contact us and join ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training course in Singapore with IAS, we provide practical knowledge and helps to determine security threat and vulnerabilities which may adversely affect your organization.
The IRCA ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Training in Singapore provided by IAS is an intensive training program framed to facilitate delegates with the primordial knowledge of ISO 27001:2013 through comprehensive clarification.
The ISO Information Security Management System Lead Auditor training will provide thorough knowledge and information on ISO 27001:2013 auditing and the certification aids to enhance customer satisfaction and client retention.
Auditing is one of the crucial things for the success of any management system. Delegates who complete the training program will acquire a complete knowledge of the best practices of the auditing process. The IRCA Approved ISO 27001 course helps to identify security threat that may affect your organization’s growth, and aids to take corrective action to be done against the threat.
The IRCA ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor training course conducted by IAS will ensure you to provide detailed knowledge of the auditing process that will make them capable of audit any information security syst
- Security auditors who wish to extend their auditing skills to the next level.
- Experienced professionals in ISMS implementation and auditing.
- Risk and compliance managers.
- IT and corporate security managers.
- Anyone who wishes to become an ISO 27001:2013 certified auditor.
- Learn Auditing Principles 27001:2013
- Learn to Assess Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Review Audit Requirements of ISO 27001:2013
- Understand Requirements of Security Controls and Countermeasures
- know the Roles and Responsibilities of the Auditor
- Learn How to Plan, Execute, Report, and Follow-up on an ISMS Audit
- Learn ISMS Terminologies and concepts
Benefits of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training:
There are various benefits for attending ISO 27001 certification course. The delegates will learn how to plan, execute, report and follow up on an ISMS audit by taking this course.
The ISO 27001 Certification assists to learn auditing principles which are applicable to ISO 27001:2013 audit. Delegates will acquire knowledge on review requirements of security controls and actions to be taken to avoid a threat. Training provides a better understanding of the roles and responsibilities of an auditor.
Successful completion of the training session will provide the delegate with everything you need to know about how an ISMS audit should be performed which inclusive of conducting second and third-party audits.
Our professionally experienced trainers will help you to improve your skills and knowledge through an interactive method and practical training.
The internationally recognized course developed on the basis of Accelerated Learning Techniques. So course delivers the required knowledge and skills to plan and conduct a third party audit on audit Information Security Management System (ISMS) expeditiously.
Through group discussions, presentations, mock audits, exercises, the course allows participants perceive vital ideas of ISMS auditing, impart data and skills on sensible auditing to create them internationally recognized certified Auditors/Lead auditors and educates them to set up, manage and conduct ISMS external and internal audits in compliance with ISO 19011.
It is recommended to take an ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor course prior to attending the IRCA ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training course. It is necessary that the delegate must know to communicate in English. Delegate can also consider undertaking Online ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor course, through our website. The training duration of the course is five days.
- Interpret and apply the ISO 27001:2013 requirements
- Recognize the relationship between ISO 27000, ISO 27001, and ISO 27002
- Define information security management (ISMS) terminology
- Demonstrate how ISMS planning, policy, objectives, and processes are implemented
- Explain the difference between legal compliance and conformity
- Define the relationship between an organization’s operational informational security requirements and the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Assess effectiveness of an organization’s information security risk assessment methodologies
- Evaluate risk assessment and risk treatment results to ensure they are appropriately identified within the organization’s statement of applicability
- Apply auditing principles, procedures, and methods identified in ISO 19011:2018
- Establish audit objectives for the audit program
- Determine the feasibility of an audit
- Prepare work documents for an audit
- Apply all aspects of the on-site audit activities
- Define audit roles and responsibilities
- Document audit results, findings, and conclusions
- Identify and apply sampling techniques
- Develop an audit plan
- Demonstrate effective communication and interview skills
- Identify roles and responsibilities of audit team leaders
- Incorporate audit objectives, scope, and criteria into audit planning
- Select audit team members and assign tasks
- Identify, evaluate, and address risks in an audit plan
- Develop and manage the opening and closing meetings
- Resolve conflict during an audit
- Prepare an audit report to address all findings during an audit
- Perform audit follow-up activities
- Apply remote auditing methods
Check out our ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Schedule to Book Your Slot Today!
Fees and payment:
IAS is conducting IRCA accredited lead auditor courses with highly discounted price. Fees amount varies for delegates approaching in groups. If you have any ISO 27001 lead auditor course queries, kindly contact us!
The payment can be made to IAS through back account or through online payment through our website
Also check out our blog on how to get ISO Certification!
CQI | IRCA Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Virtual Online Training Available Now