ISO 14001 Certification
About ISO 14001 Certification
The most comprehensive certification for addressing the environmental and legal requirements of an organization’s activities is ISO 14001 certification. Organizations can plan, design, implement, monitor, control, improve and enhance continually their performances and achieve ISO 14001 certification based on the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
The entire environmental issues of an organization can be identified and controlled by the ISO 14001 certification standard. The objective of ISO 14001 certification is focused towards decreasing the amount of wastage produced by an organization to efficiently utilize the natural resources in delivering the products and services to its customers.
What is Environmental Management?
An environmental management system is a framework for making policy and process changes that helps an organization improve its environmental performance. There are many ways to go about implementing an across-the-board environmental management policy, but the best way is to achieve ISO 14001 certification. ISO 14001 certification provides businesses with immediate credentials to market products and services both domestically and internationally.
Importance of ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 14001 in Singapore encourages and guides the organization to meet its environmental needs. ISO 14001 certification is ideal for any organization that wants to demonstrate its commitment towards reducing the environmental impact and achieve the associated financial and stakeholder benefits.
ISO 14001 is the only international standard that provides a framework for organizations of all types and sizes, from anywhere in the world to improve their environmental performance. ISO 14001 certification will help you prove that your organization meets the ISO 14001 requirements and gain a competitive advantage. IAS provides ISO 14001 certification in Singapore by utilizing ISO standards and guidelines for successful implementation of the ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system standard.
Why Choose IAS for ISO 14001 in Singapore?
- IAS is one of the internationally established ISO certification bodies which provide ISO 14001 certification in Singapore and also delivers training programs such as IRCA accredited ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training, ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training, and ISO 14001 Awareness Training to meet the requirements of ISO 14001 in Singapore.
- The auditors and trainers at IAS are innovative, simple, practical, and effective in the implementation of ISO 14001 in Singapore that helps to intensify the business operations of the organization. Our experience and the global presence of IAS have created a history of executing successful large-scale, complex international projects. Our people understand the culture and nature of the local market and perform audits in an effective and reliable manner.
- Once you successfully achieve ISO 14001 Certification through IAS, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our ISO 14001 Certification Search Page!
- For any assistance in getting ISO 14001 in Singapore or any other services related to certification, contact us without any hesitation.
For more information on the application and ISO 14001 Certification audit procedure of ISO 14001 in Singapore.
Advantages of getting ISO 14001 in Singapore
By obtaining ISO 14001 Certification, you can prove to your stakeholders, customers, and staff that you are aware of your environmental obligations and are looking to reduce your environmental impact. The ISO 14001 standard ensures that you scope out such risks and take mitigating action, meaning your business is protected. ISO 14001 certification is also proven to help companies comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Obtaining ISO 14001 Certification gives immediate reassurance to potential customers that you have taken steps to minimize your organization’s impact on the environment. This is critical as the market is becoming increasingly savvy about green issues with potential clients asking more questions about manufacturing processes and eco-friendly packaging.
Employees too are also taking an increased interest in all things green, and your workforce will enjoy having the opportunity to get involved with ISO 14001 Certification. Thus, you’ll notice the heightened staff engagement that ISO 14001 Certification brings, such as motivating Green Teams to work together to improve recycling rates.
What is the Procedure to Achieve ISO 14001 in Singapore?
- Complete the Application form and forward it to our organization. Our staff will be in touch with you to discuss and assist you in the procedures to successfully complete ISO 14001 in Singapore.
- Implement ISO 14001 standards to ensure that you scope out such risks and take mitigating action, meaning your business is protected.
- Conduct internal Audits through trained EMS Internal Auditors.
- Contact IAS to discuss audit procedures specific to your organization.
- Complete the audit. (Stage 1 and Stage 2)
- Close Nonconformities, if any.
- Collect the ISO 14001 Certificate.
- Annually comply with the surveillance audit.
ISO 14001 in Singapore, Environmental Management System (EMS) certification provides a guarantee to the administration, employees, and customers that environmental impacts are being measured, monitored, and improved.
To know more about the ISO 14001 certification process and how to achieve ISO 14001 certification, please contact us today or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also visit our ISO 14001 Certification frequently asked questions page to learn more.
Also check out our blog on how to get ISO Certification!