IATF 16949 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training Course
IATF 16949 Standard Overview:
The most widely used Automotive standard for quality management, ISO/TS 16949, has evolved with the publication of a new global industry standard called as Automotive Quality Management System Standard – IATF 16949. On 3rd October 2016 IATF 16949:2016 was published by the IATF and supersedes and replaces the current ISO/TS 16949.
This Automotive QMS with customer – specific requirements, ISO 9001:2015 requirements makes the fundamental quality management system Requirements for automotive sector production and relevant service parts organizations.
The Goal of this Automotive Standard is the development of a quality management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain and Products Produced.
We operate various ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Course across India and the middle east such as Oman, Doha, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and also in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Our Services are in India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar Philippines, Kuwait countries, with more than 6000 clients.
Once you successfully achieve IATF 16949 internal Auditor Training through IAS, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our Certificate Search Page! Any assistance regarding IATF 16949:2016 certification in Singapore, contact us we are there to help and support
Managers, Engineers, Consultants, Management Representatives, Middle level management people auditing, maintaining or supervising of an IATF 16949:2016 Automotive QMS.
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Singapore
About IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Training Delivery:
IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Training is conducted for 16 hours, lecture type, training carried out by a registered lead auditor faculty. It’s a 2 day training program carried out through an experienced lead auditor as faculty. Package includes lunch and course materials.
IAS Training module includes Quiz, Team Works, Group Discussions, and interactive sections that are used to develop the required skills for auditing a environment Management system. Topics covered include the auditing process and methodologies, e. g. planning and conducting an audit, writing Nonconformity Reports, preparing audit summary and verifying corrective actions.
End of the programme, all candidates must appear an examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through this final Evaluation.
ISO Internal Auditor Training is conduction throughOnline IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor course through our website. This course is a self-study method, which provides access upon clearing the payment for around 60 days. During this period the student can login at any point of time and read the content.
A highly simplified content with several examples provided to address each clause with audit perspective, downloadable course materials, downloadable standards are provided. Simple exercises are designed for easy understanding of the concepts. Within these 60 days, the delegate can choose a date for writing his online examination. On successful completion, IAS releases the soft copy of certificate to the delegate.
What will I learn?
- Brief history & Salient features of IATF 16949
- Major changes with reference to ISO/TS 16949:2009 (& ISO 9001:2008)
- Requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- IATF 16949 requirements (clauses)
- Process approach in auditing
- Introduction to Internal Audit
- Phases of audit
- Preparation for audit’
- Evaluating audit findings’
- Report Writing Case Studies
- Background with ISO/TS16949
- IS0 9001 Applicability with IATF 16949
- The requirement of IATF 16949 of internal audits
- Internal Auditor qualification
- Audit Planning and conducting
- The process approach of auditing
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Describe the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Apply ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing IATF 16949
- Explain the importance of customer-specific requirements in the internal audit process
- Identify the automotive process approach when auditing
Delegated will have the skills to:
- Plan and initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities, taking account of customer-specific requirements
- Conduct audit activities using the process approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
Check out our IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training Schedule to Book Your Slot Today!
Aim of the Course:
Learn how to conduct internal audits of Automotive Quality Management Systems (QMS) using the process approach and high level structure For verifying compliance with IATF 16949:2016 standard Requirements.
- You should have the following minimum Knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Basic Knowledge on Risk-based thinking
- Awareness of applicable ISO 9001 & IATF 16949 requirements.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on IATF 16949:2016 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an IATF 16949:2016 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its Automotive QMS
Write factual audit reports and assist with corrective actions
Also check out our blog on how to get ISO Certification!
WhatsApp: +65 3159 1803
Phone: +65 3159 1803