Green Certification in Singapore
About Green Certification
The objective of Green Certification is to assess ‘How Green is a product’, based on a holistic framework and highlights the way forward to achieve excellence in environmental performance.
Every product create certain amount of environmental impact based on the aspects in the raw materials, manufacturing methods, by-products during manufacturing, impact by the product itself based on the performance, impact during disposal etc., are the core in determining the Green Certification.
The Certification system Provides guidelines to the manufacturers to position their products as green and eco-friendly. The Green certification system adopts “Cradle to Grave” approach for evaluation, on par with international Standards.
While the economy of a country grows there would be an increase in resource consumption and associated environmental impacts. To Fulfill these needs, environment friendly Green Products and Services IAS has launched the Green Product Certification.
- IAS is incorporated in 2006, over 13 years of Professional experience as an strong and recognized body For Management systems and Product Certifications.
- IAS provides GREEN CERTIFICATION in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Philippines, Kuwait countries, with more than 6000 clients
- IAS is one of the globally recognized ISO certification body provides ISO certifications, Product Certifications, Lead Auditor Trainings and Internal Auditor on various ISO standards.
- We have more than 300+ experienced empaneled auditors to effectively asses an organization’s conformance to Systems and unleashing a true potential for continual Improvement.
- IAS provides a very simple yet efficient certification process to help your organization achieve Green Certification in a timely manner!
- Any assistance regarding GREEN CERTIFICATION in Singapore, contact us we are there to help and support.
Life Cycle Approach
Green Certification adopts an approach based on the ‘Life Cycle’ of the product. Life cycle approach for certifying a product is Right from the raw material extraction to the end of useful life of the product is considered While Certifying
The certification system of GREEN ensures that the product manufacturers to implement measures that would result in environmental, health and well being benefits at the following stages of the life cycle of the products.
- Product Design
- Raw materials
- Manufacturing Process
- Product Performance during use
- Disposal / Recycling
IAS provides a very simple yet efficient Green Certification process to help your organization achieve Green Certification in a timely manner!
GREEN CERTIFICATION BY IAS
Green Products, Green Equipment, Technologies and Services will have wider demand in global market in future. IAS audit and provide Green Certification in Singapore.
Pursuing Green certification is way of approaching to environment friendly products and processes. Most of the product and equipment manufacturers have realized the need for becoming Greener and more environment friendly.
Once you successfully achieve Green Certification through IAS, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our Green Certification Search Page!
- Acceptance of the proposal for adopting green product Certification
- Identifying the product or the range of product to be certified
- Registration of product or range of product to be certified
- Submission of first documentation by manufacturer (Based on Certification standard, including test certificates)
- Evaluation of documentation
- Submission of final documentation along with additional clarification.
- Final document evaluation and recommendation
- Award of certification
- Facilitate green building projects in
- Rate products and equipment on extent of greenness
- Help Manufacturers to reach out to environmentally conscious customers
Benefits of Green Certification
- Supports inclusion of the certified products to complement National & International Green Building Rating systems
- Easier to convince Green building architects, developers, Corporates, and consultants
- Differentiates the Green product from the competition
- Enhances the market reach with credible and precise information on the Green features
- Enables Green product Innovation
- Be a Potentially Carbon Neutral Organization.
- Carbon Neutrality
- Green Product
- Green Process
The company will be entitled to use e Green logo in all their promotional activities of certified products
- Helps in achieving National and International Green Building Certification
- Eliminates time and effort in carrying out due diligence for selecting green products
- Assures environmental performance of the products and equipment
- Ensures Toxic and Carcinogen free products.
Contact IAS today to learn more about Green certification and Green Certification Audit Procedure, or visit our Green certification frequently asked questions page!
Also Visit our blog page to learn more about ISO Certification!
WhatsApp: +65 3159 1803
Phone: +65 3159 1803