ISO 22301 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Singapore
ISO 22301 Training
Learn to lead the audit against ISO 22301 by participating in the ISO 22301 lead auditor training course. IAS conducts ISO 22301 lead auditor training in Singapore with experienced tutors who are IRCA certified real-time auditors to train delegates into a competitive ISO 22301 lead auditor
ISO 22301 lead auditor training helps the candidates to gain the knowledge and skills to plan, perform, and manage the full audit of ISO 22301:2019 in compliance with the guidelines of ISO 19011. This training course provides confidence to the delegates to initiate the ISO 22301 audit. You can learn the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 and the principles of a business continuity management system to perform effective third-party audits.
IAS also conducts ISO 22301 training of other levels such as
- ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 22301 Foundation Training
- Individuals involved in ISO 22301 implementation process
- Professionals who want to explore in-depth knowledge about ISO 22301:2019 and business continuity management system
- Internal auditors of BCM
- Managers of risk, information security, IT and operations
- Management representatives and consultants
- Aspirants who wish to become an ISO 22301 lead auditor
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course (CQI-IRCA)
- Introduction to ISO 22301:2019
- Overview of the business continuity management system
- Business continuity management system principles
- Requirements of ISO 22301
- Benefits of the business continuity system
- Risk assessments
- ISO 19011 auditing guidelines
- Auditing methodologies and techniques
- Audit planning and preparation
- Audit reports and follow-up activities
- Roles and responsibilities lead auditor
- Assessments and exercises
What is the required prior knowledge?
Make your training enjoyable and interesting with the basic knowledge of:
- ISO 22301 international standard
- Business continuity management principles
- Business impact analysis
- Benefits and importance of implementing ISO 22301
- BCMS testing methodologies
- Plan-DO-Check- Act
- BCMS policy of your organization
What do you gain?
Through this ISO 22301 training, delegates gains the following skills:
- Lead the audit team and third-party audits
- Identify the flaws in the ISO 22301 business continuity management
- Implement the business continuity system
- Respond to the unexpected disruptions
- Control and reduce the missed deadlines
- Ensure the performance of the business continuity management system
Delegate gain the following Knowledge:
- Planning the audit activities
- Initiating the audit against ISO 22301
- A better understanding of the latest auditing techniques
- Performing the third-party audits
- Collecting the proper audit evidence
- Preparing the audit documents
- Submitting the audit reports
- Taking the follow-up activities and corrective actions
What are our ISO 22301 training methods?
This is conducted at our organization with IRCA certified auditors. They will help you gain practical auditing experience with current auditing techniques and methodologies. This gives you the opportunity to share knowledge with same minded people. Internal Auditor and Foundation training is also carried in the same method.
In house training
In-house training is provided at your organization’s premises if a group of people from the same organization looking for ISO 22301 lead auditor training.
Online Training (virtual classroom training)
Learn from the comfort of your home with our ISO 22301 virtual classroom training program. It is carried out by the standard experts who have years of experience in handling the training. The course completion certificate will be sent to your registered mail address.
Our Training program duration
ISO 22301:2019 lead auditor training is conducted for 5 days (40 hours). At the end of each day, you will get a better idea about the business continuity management principles and the professional skills to manage and report the full audit of ISO 22301. Moreover, our CQI-IRCA approved ISO 22301 lead auditor training gives you the confidence to perform internal audits, supplier audit,s and as well as third-party audits.
ISO 22301 training Examination and certification (CQI-IRCA LA)
The candidates should take the written examination at the end of the training program. It is conducted for 2 hours. The question paper includes 4 sections and the candidates need to score maximum to achieve the lead auditor certificate. The certificate of attendance will be provided for all the delegates who are taking our 5 days training program.
IAS offers ISO 22301 lead auditor training course at a highly discounted price. The fees vary for the candidates who approach us as a group.
Apply now for ISO 22301 Training:
Fill in the application form or contact us with your requirement through WhatsApp +65 3159 1803+6531591803 firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer onsite corporate training!
Request a Quote for Lead Auditor Training:
You can request a quote from us by filling in the form given on the top right corner of this page. Fill in your information and we will provide you with an accurate quote within 48 hours!!
Visit our ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training frequently asked questions page to learn more.
Also check out our blog on how to get ISO Certification!
CQI | IRCA Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Virtual Online Training Available Now