ISO 50001 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
ISO 50001 Internal Auditor Training Course
IAS Conducts the most recent and advanced IRCA Certified Lead Auditor program, ISO 50001 Internal Auditor Training Course is an Energy management system (EnMS) in India and the middle east such as Oman, Doha, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah…
About ISO 50001:2018 Internal Auditor Training
Lecture type using slides,individual and group exercises,ISO 50001 Internal Auditor Training Timings : 8.30 am to 5 pm , 2 days, course package includes course materials, standards ( ref), lunch and refreshments .
Why EnMS Through EAS?
- Well experienced faculties with multi linguistics capabilities
- Simplified and real-time examples during the class
- Ensures every participant gets equal opportunity.
- Thrives for 100% pass percentage
- Simple , transparent and effective
Course Content :EnMS 50001
Aim of ISO 50001:2018 Internal Auditor Training
Provide students with the knowledge and skills to perform, first, second and third party audits of Energy management systems to the current ISO 50001 standard.
Provide confidence to organisations, regulatory authorities, accreditation bodies, certification bodies, businesses, and to stakeholders at large, that auditors certified to the Energy Management Systems Auditor program are competent.
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 50001
- Knowledge of the following energy management principles and concepts:
- The principles of fuel combustion, heat transfer and energy flow.
- The relevant sources of energy regulation, guidelines, and standards
- The typical methods and technologies for increasing efficiency.
- Energy measurement units, sources, costs, tariffs, and scheduling
- Energy use data analysis methods
- Energy performance indicators, monitoring and performance measurement
- The impact of organizational processes and equipment on energy efficiency
- Electricity use: motors, drives, lighting, computers
Need more information?
WhatsApp: +65 3159 1803